How to install wordpress??
WordPress is a very popular and is almost available at any hosting sites, using i vista easy script installer is one of the easiest way of installing the software but some times this goes down fo planned maintenance for pretty long time and if you are facing this problem , then its not a problem you can install it manually as well .
STEPS TO INSTALL WORDPRESS MANUALLY:
- Download the wordpress software from WordPress.org
- Unzip the file
- Now open the extracted folder and Find the wp-config-sample.php file and rename it to wp-config.php
- Open wp-config.php
and enter the details
define(’DB_NAME’, ‘Enter you database name here’); // The name of the database
define(’DB_USER’, ‘Enter your database user name here’); // Your MySQL username
define(’DB_PASSWORD’, ‘Enter your database passwprd here’); // …and password
- Save the file
LOGIN TO YOUR WEB HOSTING :
- Get a FTP client (like FileZilla)
- Open the FTP and login
- Transfer all the files to your server
- Install WordPress by going to http://www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin/install.php
After going to the site you will see
- Fill in your BLOG TITLE and E-MAIL.
- Check the “allow My blog to appear in serach engines”
- Click on install WORDPRESS
- Next page you should get your USERNAME and password.
So you have succesfull installed WORDPRESS MANUALLY, login and rock on…